My Blog List

Pretend camping in the driveway!

Pretend camping in the driveway!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jane experiences polishing the airstream!




Jane pulled up this week and jumped out of her car and said "I want to try this polishing!"  Derald immediately handed over the buffer and ran in to grab the camera.  A Kodak moment.  4 days later, and Jane said to me "my arms are better now...."  I had to laugh.  One has to experience this buffer to appreciate all the work that goes in to getting this baby to shine.  Someone on a blog mentioned 140 hours to polish one.  I know Derald has surpassed that number and only one side is buffed up to a #7 polish!  The idea of a "polishing party" is still in the future.  Stop by anytime.  Derald will set you up.  Then you can point to the airstream and say "I did that area!", like Jane did this evening.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment