My Blog List

Pretend camping in the driveway!

Pretend camping in the driveway!

Monday, March 14, 2011

The WEB and Uwe Salwender

I accidentally ran across a friend of a friend via the web.  Uwe Salwender has a great web site and blog.  The web address is:  http://www.area63productions.com  You can find his blog there.  In my inability to understand the computer, I'll be darned if I can add his blog.  I'll have to wait for the 'big guns' to come in from the airstream to do it for me.  He is currently wrestling with a new gasket on the refrigerator door.  It was custom made, and the door won't seem to stay shut.  He has a heat gun out there warming it up.  It snowed in KC last night.  So the airstream is a little chilly inside.  Should be 75 by Thurs. so I can't complain.

The Approachable Architect podcast has a great interview with Uwe on the Nov. 19, 2009 episode 008.  This is David Doucette's program.  A very interesting and informative pod cast for all you airstreamers!  Ah if Orange CA wasn't a little closer!!  What I wouldn't give to see Uwe's shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment