My Blog List

Pretend camping in the driveway!

Pretend camping in the driveway!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Simple Green Cleaner

This is not exactly an endorsement for a product (I am not getting paid to say this), but the Simple Green Cleaner has really made my life easier.  Note the color change in the wall?  48 years of grime is sliding down the walls.  It is amazing stuff.  I imagine between smoke and cooking oils, it may take a handFULL of cleaning passes but I will get it clean.  I spray it on and let is sit a moment, then wipe with one of those shop towels.  I am certain I will REPEAT those steps at least 6+ times.  I"m buying a gallon of the stuff next trip to the hardware store.
Also in this picture is the lighting situation we have.  One bulb is a regular bulb and the other is a battery powered bulb.  Now that doesn't sound exactly correct, so I'll check with 'the boss' tomorrow and correct myself if I need to.  The bulbs are powered by 2 different sources....there.  I know if I put the wrong bulb in the wrong hole, the bulb will fry and they are about $4 each!
Gas tanks are back on the trailer and reconfigured to current standards.  Time for power testing tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You're absolutely right about the two different electrical sources.
    One is when you are 'hooked' up at a camping site with electric... you'll use that source because you're paying for it with the camping fee....
    You'll use the other one for when you are on battery power only... 'Boondocking'!!!

    ReplyDelete